The second meeting of the African Coalition for Corporate Accountability will be held from 18 to 20 September 2014 in Addis Ababa, immediately following the United Nations African Regional Forum on Business & Human Rights.
By completing this form, you are registering your interest to attend. We apologize that places and resources for the ACCA meeting are limited. After registration closes the organisers will notify all interested organisations whether there is sufficient availability for them to attend. If the organisers inform you there is sufficient availability please begin arranging your visa immediately.
Objectives of the 2nd ACCA meeting
- Agree on a governance structure for ACCA.
- Define an action plan for ACCA.
- Elect new leadership for ACCA.
- Engage in an opportunity for joint action, the United Nations Africa Regional Forum on Business and Human Rights.
- Build understanding and relationships among African civil society organizations working to further corporate accountability, in order to foster greater support for each other’s work and collaboration.